Seiten

Donnerstag, 29. März 2012

Wiesbaden - what a success!!!!

Ohhhhhh please have a look what I've brought home from Wiesbaden!!! I've got the wonderful award TED worldwide 2012. It was really such a wonderful show with so many lovely visitors, friends and bear-lovers. So many bears and dragons found a new sweet home and all my darlings got so many wonderful compliments.




In all I was really happy to meet everyone there.

Now I will have some days of relax ... as I also participated at the lovely online-Show at http://www.teddiesworldwide.com/, my fingers need some rest.

But only a few days left and I have to put all my darlings again in a big suitcase and will travel to a lovely friend to Münster, where I will be part at the big show "Teddybär-Total 2012" for the first time.

Hope to see some of you there. Will have to go to bed now, as I'm also a bit ill .... thank you for all your love for my bears and dragons - ciao ciao!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen